Now that it's officially spring and the clocks have moved forward its time to consider a full spring cleaning. The thought of a seasonal cleaning scares the most organized of us, but we can help make it fun and easier with these helpful tips!
1. Fill a bucket with basics that need to be brought from room to room, this will be your best friend throughout the process. In your bucket you should keep: cleaning supplies, wash cloths, a toothbrush for hard to reach places and of course, rubber gloves!
2. Wooden shutters are a fun and cute way to decorate outside but can be just as helpful for inside. Use them to hang invitations, artwork, or messages to family members.
3. Step into spring with all the knowledge you can garner. Our favorite is a stain chart in the laundry room, know how to get stains out before they happen so your sundress stays spotless.
4. Hooks and clips will keep your broom closet clean and free of dust bunnies, simple as that!
5. Take storage to new levels with shelves under the coats in your closet.
6. For those who are happiest in the kitchen, make it easier to access all your favorite recipes by creating a binder.
7. Magnets aren't just for refrigerator art. Consider a long thin one to add to your bulletin board for a convenient place to hang messages, keys and everything in between.
8. Rather than clutter a single hook with every set of keys consider making a custom board with labels this year.
9. Finally, do a little everyday. This will help stop things from piling up and you'll feel accomplished all the time!